Fish farming is a labour-intensive job with the constant monitoring of the fish and the water parameters which if incorrect could result in the death of fish and a loss of profit.
Multiple samples, one flight
Fish farms that cover a large amount of area or use many smaller separate ponds can be sampled in less time. Rather than having to manually sample each pond, Nero allows for multiple samples to be collected in a single flight. Cutting down on sampling time.
Increase sampling frequency
With Nero sampling frequency can be increased to allow for any potential water quality issues to be picked up earlier than manual methods. Nero also allows for bottles to be swapped out after flight for faster turnaround times.
Removing the human factor
Nero allows for the human factor to be completely removed from the sampling process. Removing humans means increased safety with dangerous situations being avoided. It also means personnel can be repurposed for other more intense tasks.
Benefits of using Nero
- The human factor is removed – Personnel no longer need to go out and manually sample potentially harmful bodies of water.
- Shorter sampling time – Sampling time is sped up, with the only setup time being to turn the drone and Nero on.
- Monitor water parameters – Sample water more often in less time, ensuring water parameters are optimal for the fish. Any issues can be detected much faster, saving the fish and preventing extra expenses.
- Zero infrastructure costs – As the system is drone based there are zero infrastructure costs required by other non-mobile systems.
- Multiple samples, one flight – Multiple samples can be taken in a single flight, making collecting samples from multiple tanks or areas easy and fast to do.